Terezin Nazi camp Private day trip from Prague with Admission and Lunch
A Fortress from the 18th century was turned into a Jewish ghetto and Nazi political prison in World War II - experience it and learn more about a sad true part of the European history that influenced all the world.
Terezin concentration camp is strategically close to Prague (45-60 min drive). You will learn World War II history - the difference between concentration and death camp, psychology of Nazi propaganda hiding the truth from the rest of the world, Gestapo political prison, individual personal stories, life and culture in Jewish ghetto.
The city is divided into two parts: former Gestapo political prison (later communist prison) and Jewish ghetto presented as "a city given to Jews from Adolf Hitler for the war time". You will see a Jewish Museum, former Jewish dormitory, prayer rooms, crematorium and ceremonial halls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Bottled water - per person
- Professional private licensed local guide-driver
- Admission to Terezin camp including tour and movie
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Mala pevnost
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terezin Mala pevnost, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place and after 45-60 min of comfortable drive you reach Terezin concentration camp. It is strategically close to Prague.
First of all you will be guided through the Terezin Small Fortress that was a gestapo political prison (later a communist prison) - only for this part we join a small group for a while and will see the prison cells, showers and walk through the tunnels of the fortress. Watch the propaganda movie about "Jewish paradise" - fake presentation by Nazis in comparison to cruel reality in the camp.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
After visit of Museum of former Jewish ghetto (materials, videos of individual stories of people living in ghetto) and lunch break you will be guided through Jewish ghetto to experience more of the life in the ghetto, see the Jewish dormitory, learn more about their culture (music, theater, writing, graphics, etc.) and visit crematorium.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Prague. Outside Prague by agreement.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/25/2019 - 2/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you. The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.