Termas de Puritama
The Puritama Hot Springs are located at 3,500m.s.n.m. and 30 Km from San Pedro Geyser Del Tatio. They are thermal waters that flow to 33,5ºC through a deep ravine, forming staggered pools. From the walls of the Puritama River emanate diverse minerals with healing qualities for rheumatism and also for the therapeutic bath. This beautiful place has bathrooms and a picnic structure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Termas Banos de Puritama
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We start the tour from our office in San Pedro with a maximum of 15 people per van. The guide will receive you and then we head to Puritama Hot Springs. The tour includes the park entrances.
Departure time: 14:00hrs hrs Arrival time:18:00 hrs .
This tou does not include any snacks.
You can spend a very nice and quite evening relaxing at the wam waters of Puritama hot springs. A very good tour for kids and families.
Our tour begin with a 45 min ride from San Pedro to Puritama hot Springs( Termas de Puritama)When we arrive we will head to the changing rooms to put on your bathing suit. Then simply enjoy the pools at your leisure; you have about two hours here before returning to town. At an elevation of 11,483 feet, (3,500 meters), Puritama is made up of eight thermal pools with a temperature of 92°F (33.5°C); the pools are linked by a wooden walkway so you can easily walk between them.
Departure Point :123 Andes Chile Connected, Caracoles 130, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Departure Time :Departure: 14:00 Arival: 18:00. Available every day.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.