Terracross - Polaris Extreme Tour - Half Day
Start your engine and get ready for a four-wheel-drive adventure that you won't forget! Let the mud fly as you wind through back-country roads and trails in northern Punta Cana.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Taino Cave and Macao Beach
- Profesional Guide- Escort
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos & DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Our first stop is at a typical Dominican home, deep in the countryside, where you will explore some of the area's local produce, coffee, cocoa and tobacco. Enjoy a shot of rich Dominican coffee and take a sip of the popular Mamajuana srink- a local elixir of rum, wine and honey. Our second stop is at a natural cave with an underground water source. Take a dip is these fresh, cool waters or simply sit back an enjoy the view! The third stop will be at Macao Beach, known for its incredible photo-inspiring seascapes, white sands and warm, clear waters. Enjoy a mix of speed and tranquility on this ATV and beach tour!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once you reserve, our staff will contact you via watsap, text message, mail or mobile phone and thus give you the pick-up time when we will pick you up. On the agreed day, you must wait in the hotel lobby at the scheduled time. our staff will be calling you by name on the day and time agreed for your excursion. When making the reservation I tried to add your phone number to make it easier for us to contact you
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.