Terrorism, Mafia, and the NYPD - Crime in NYC
Covering many neighborhoods, topics, and figures both good and evil
From police and politicians, to bankers gone bust, terrorism, riots militia and more!
This is one of our most sought after and well received tours for natives and visitors alike.
** Perfect to add on to Statue of Liberty or 9/11-Ground Zero
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional& recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Clinton National Monument, 26 Wall St Battery Park, New York City, NY 10005-1996
This tour takes you down the dark alleys of New York's history, but no worries - no physical alleys are involved. Told as a series of stories and personal narratives, this tour covers many of NYs most interesting and famous neighborhoods and topics related to crime in New York City. Neighborhoods: Battery Park, Financial District, Trinity Church, City Hall, Chinatown, Little Italy Topics: Founding of Law and Order, Founding of NYPD, 2 Terrorist Attacks in NYC (This tour does NOT stop at Ground Zero. Please book that tour separately) , Gang Warfare in Chinatown, 5 points and Irish Gang Warfare, Little Italy and Mafia Gang Warfare, Police Riots, Stock Market Crash and more
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.