Texas Hill Country and LBJ Ranch Tour with Wine Tasting Options
See the Texas you've always heard about. Explore the scenic backroads of the Texas Hill Country and learn about Texas cowboys and the Great Texas Cattle Drives. Visit the Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site. Pass by award-winning wineries & orchards, before visiting Fredericksburg, a historic & picturesque German town. You will have time on your own to shop (optional), have lunch at an authentic German restaurant & biergarten (optional), or visit one of the many wine tasting rooms (optional). The time in Fredericksburg is on your own, so you can spend this part of the tour as you please. Finally, take in the music & magic of Luckenbach, where "everybody is somebody!"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up at downtown hotels starting at 8:30 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks/Wine Tastings (wine tasting option must be chosen prior to start of tour)
- Lunch - You will have time on your own for lunch in Fredericksburg
- Entry/Admission - Sister Creek Vineyards
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Texas Hill Country, Highway 16, San Antonio, TX
Travel the rolling hills of the Texas Hill Country
Pass By: Bulverde, Bulverde, Texas
Learn the history of Bulverde, Texas
Pass By: Blanco, Blanco, Texas
Learn the history of Blanco, Texas. Hear stories Texas Cowboys and the Great Cattle Drives.
Stop At: Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site, 199 State Park Road 52, Stonewall, TX 78671
Explore the LBJ Ranch grounds, view exhibition pieces and artifacts in the JetStar Hangar, and get a picture with LBJ’s infamous JetStar aka “Air Force One-Half”.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Texas White House, Route 290 West, Johnson City, TX
§ Important Note: Starting August 3, 2018 and until further notice, guided tours of the interior of the “Texas Whitehouse” are cancelled per the National Park Service due to needed repairs. However, guests can still explore the LBJ Ranch grounds, view exhibition pieces and artifacts in the JetStar Hangar, watch an award-winning 14-minute film, and get a picture with LBJ’s infamous JetStar aka “Air Force One-Half”.
Stop At: Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg, Texas
Enjoy time on your own to eat lunch, taste local wine, shop, taste local beer, try the local whiskey, or just sit and take in the beautiful surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luckenbach, TX 78624, USA
Experience the magic and music- "where everybody's somebody"
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sister Creek Vineyards, 1142 Sisterdale Rd, Sisterdale, TX 78006-7113
Check out the barrel room. Guest's 21 and up have the option to try some wine (tasting fees not included in tour price)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from downtown area hotels starting 15 - 30 mins prior to the start of the tour- you must confirm your reservation at least 48 hours prior to tour departure.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide - languages other than English available upon request for additional fee
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note the contact info you provide is what we will use to contact you, if needed. Should you wish to provide an alternative phone number or email to reach you at while traveling, please provide when booking or contact us at 800-341-6000
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.