Texas Hill Country Olive Mill Tour & Extra Virgin 101
This tour is a short drive outside of Austin Texas. Get an insider's view of how olives are pressed and what makes olive oil "Extra Virgin". Topics include History of the Orchard, How olives are milled and pressed, Extra Virgin 101.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Texas Hill Country Olive Company, 2530 W Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620-3342
Our venue offers a gift shop and bistro. The orchard is on-site and within walking distance of the building. The tour starts in our store and finishes in the mill. Guests are encouraged to walk in the orchard.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2530 W Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.