Texas Hill Country Olive Orchard Walking Tour
This tour is a short drive outside of Austin Texas. Get an insiders view of a working olive orchard & farm-to-table restaurant. Topics include History of the Orchard, State of Texas Olive Industry, Farming Methods, Harvesting Practices.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Texas Hill Country Olive Company, 2530 W Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620-3342
Our venue offers a tasting bar, wine bar, bistro and gift shop. The orchard is on site and within walking distance of the building. The tour starts in our events room, goes out to orchard and finishes in the mill. Tour guests are escorted out into the shop where they are offered complimentary tasting of our oils and balsamic that we bottle on site. Guests are encouraged to walk in the orchard.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2530 W Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have taken down our free tasting bar for now.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.