Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise
Enjoy an unforgettable evening of music and food on this 3-hour Thames River jazz cruise with 3-course dinner. Cruise on the Thames River with friends or your special someone, and admire sweeping views over top London attractions such as the National Theatre, the Oxo Tower, Shakespeare's Globe, the Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. With live jazz music from the band on board, savor a delicious 3-course dinner of grilled escalope of chicken with dauphinoise potato and ratatouille of vegetables. Tour includes round-trip travel from Westminster Pier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Thames River cruise
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Live entertainment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks, unless specified
- Board at Westminster Pier. Please arrive 20 minutes before your departure time
Departure Point :Westminster Pier, London SW1A 2JH, UK
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call Reservations on 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- There will be a space between all available tables in line with Government guidelines To adhere to government COVID-19 guidelines, all dining cruises with entertainment are subject to slight alterations to provide the safest possible experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.