Thames Rockets Private London Speedboat Experience
Thames Rockets are committed to ensuring social distancing becomes the new norm, so they've got the perfect ‘pick me up’ balancing safety and enjoyment in equal measure.
Bring your nearest and dearest, friends, housemates, pals or family out for a truly unique London adventure for truly unique times! Come together this summer on board your very own exclusive charter experience just for you and your guests all for a very special price. You will have the speedboat all to yourselves as they whisk you out for a breathtaking blast of fresh air fun!
Their comedian guides will be ready to ensure you make the most of every second. Feel the wind on your face and the sun on your skin as you soak up every second cruising through central London once more.
Your guide will be your very own fountain of knowledge, keeping the banter flowing and offering teasers, facts and tales along the way. This will be accompanied with a brand new trademark soundtrack celebrating this great reunion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Professional skipper
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thames Rockets, County Hall Eye Millennium Pier Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB England
Step on board at the world famous London Eye Pier and get ready for an adventure like no other!
Stop At: Thames River, London England
Take to the river 21st century style - with just 12 passengers on board this is an up close and personal experience form start to finish.
Stop At: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Your on board guide will be your ally on this great adventure regaling you with tales of London's history.
Stop At: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
See the sights from the comfort of a small group tour on a high spec vehicle!
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Our vessels are small and manoeuvrable meaning you will get closer than on any other boat tour.
Stop At: Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT England
See the world famous Shakespeare's Globe Theatre as you sail along the iconic river.
Stop At: 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin), 30 St. Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP England
Spot famous landmarks around the city whilst on-board and don't forget to capture some great photos.
Stop At: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
See the tallest building in London and hold on tight before you blast up to 30 knots.
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Whoop and cheer as you bounce across the wake. This is sightseeing like no other!
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Our comic guides will share some interesting facts with you whilst you sail past many famous landmarks.
Stop At: Canary Wharf, London England
Zoom up to 30 knots (35mph) around Canary Wharf and the Docklands.
Departure Point :London Eye Pier, South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age is 6 months
- All seats must be pre-booked with the supplier, refer to voucher for further details
- Virtual check in only, name and booking ID to be collected at boarding gate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- One way, contactless, socially distanced check-in. Outdoor attraction, passengers sit in pairs forward facing, side by side. Vessels operate at recommended capacity guidance. Handrails and lifejackets sanitized between every departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.