Thanlyin Private Cultural Day Tour from Yangon
It is a culture tour and driving about one hour from Yangon. You will be taken to Thilawa Port Terminal that is the place to dock for cruises and large cargo ships that cannot enter Yangon River, do fish feeding, observe the Kyauk Tan market where you can see plenty of dry fishes, banana and explore the Kyaik Kyauk and Paragyi Pagoda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees
- All transportation charges
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water & Snow towel
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Items/ services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bo Gyoke Aung San Road, Yangon (Rangoon) 11182 Myanmar
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in downtown Yangon around 8 am and head to Thanlyin, located at the mouth of Bago River. Thanlyin was famous for its trading in 17th century. From 14th century, it had been a trading capital of Portugese, France and British. Enjoy an hour scenic driver to Kyauk Tan Yele Pagoda where located in the middle of Hmaw Wun Creek. We will take a boat ride to the temple and it is popular for local pilgrimage. Please remember footwear is not allowed once you reach at the pagoda. You can observe some paintings related to religion, images indicating history of pagoda and sculpture of Buddha. When you arrive back to jetty, walk around the Kyauktan market where you can see dry fishes. Then head back to Kyaik Khauk pagoda situated on the way back. You will pass in front of Japan Industrial zone and Thilawa port that is now famous and biggest port in Yangon. Then, visit to Kyaik Khauk Pagoda, a beautiful impressive pagoda in the same style as the Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon followed by Payagyi Pagoda before head back on the same way to Yangon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Thaketa Crocodile Farm, Thaketa Industrial Estate, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
After crossing Thanlyin bridge, visit to crocodile farm where you can see the many sizes of crocodiles after passing through Thanlyin bridge. Then proceed to central Yangon and transfer to your lodging hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you at your lodging hotel situated in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.