Thaw Lake Kinshu Submerged Forest Canoe Tour
Lake Kinshu, where the water level fluctuates throughout the year, is filled with snow in the spring.
The submerged forest coming out of the lake surface is very fantastic when reflected on the lake surface.
It is a tour to cruise in a canoe while observing the buds of the submerged forest.
Wild birds such as the Kingfisher and the Mandarin Duck couple, and Kisekirei can also be observed.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Kinshu Lake, where the water level fluctuates throughout the year, is filled with melted snow in the spring. The submerged forest that emerges from the surface of the lake is very fantastic when reflected on the surface of the lake. It is a tour to cruise by canoe while observing the buds of the submerged forest. You can also observe wild birds such as kingfishers, mandarin ducks, and gray wagtails.
Mid-April to late May
About 90 minutes
Tour around the fresh green submerged forest (9:00 to 17:00)
【The meeting place】
Hasamado 41-72-15 Kawajiri, Nishiwaga-cho, Waga-gun, Iwate Prefecture
(The house at the foot of the yellow Kaitobashi is a landmark)
* Please come to the meeting place 10 minutes before the start.
* Up to 2 people per boat can board once
In principle, the amount will not change depending on the number of people, but please contact us if you are a junior high school student or younger.
* The price includes insurance, guide, and life jacket rental.
5 years old and over * Children under elementary school age are accompanied by a guardian
◯ Clothes that can get a little wet
◯ Rain gear (100 average is fine)
◯ We recommend boots for your feet. (Lending available)
Departure Point :41 Chiwari-72 Kawashiri, Nishiwaga, Waga District, Iwate 029-5512, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.