The 10 Tastings of Prague With Locals: Private Food Tour
Eat your way through Prague's culinary scene on a private food tour. Go on a delicious journey as you try 10 of the best food items beloved by the locals: from savory to sweet and local drinks; this tour will leave every foodie satisfied!
Enjoy tastings typical of the local cuisine and hand-picked by a local guide passionate about food like obložené chlebíčky: open sandwich and homemade smoked sausage / Veggie: Smoked cheese. But that's not it! This tour is more than just food; it's a cultural experience! In between food stops, you'll also find city highlights making this experience a well-rounded tour that will satisfy every foodie.
Withlocals The 10 Tastings Private Food Tour™ is one of Withlocals' signature tours available in major cities worldwide. We work with passionate local guides who earn a fair fee. We support local economies by only offering local produce and prevent over-tourism with only small non-intrusive gr
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Small group tour option available
- Local Guide
- 10 Food & Drinks Tastings
- Vegetarian alternatives
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mentioned in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 683 01 Olšany, Czechia
Kick off your food journey near a famous park and hear all about it's history
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sady Svatopluka Cecha, Prague Czech Republic
Follow your nose, past the park, to one of the first independent bakeries and enjoy their traditional Czech pastries that holds a portion of fruit surrounded by a puffy dough. No more than 5 minutes away is your next stop. Go to a restaurant where soup is different every day and ranges from potato soup, beef, chicken, celery, onion or garlic - any way you’ll be in for a tasty surprise!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zizkov Televison Tower, Mahlerovy sady 1, Prague 130 00 Czech Republic
Spot a great example of communist-era architecture and what’s considered the highest building in Prague, before heading to the farm market and meet Miroslav Krčmář. A farmer who makes traditional cheeses and try one of his bestsellers, Korbáčik, a smoked cheese interwoven into fine braids. Head to a nearby seller of delicious wines and enjoy pairing with your cheese.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: NamEsti Jiriho z PodEbrad, Horice 50801 Czech Republic
Enjoy wandering around this amazing farmers market, to taste delicious bread with egg salad and try a one of a kind quality meat product, a smoked sausage made from beef or pork and smoked in the smoke of oak wood in a small farm - the taste is amazing!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kostel Nejsvetejsiho Srdce Pane, Namesti Jiriho Z Podebrad, 1658/11B, Prague 130 00 Czech Republic
Pass by the Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord and hear the amazing stories before trying a local favorite - Tlačenka, followed by a beloved type of open sandwich topped with different toppings from hard boiled eggs, cheese, ham, smoked fish, and vegetables.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden, Prague Czech Republic
Enjoy a local hidden Gem on your way to an amazing park with the perfect view of the castle. Take it all in with a taste of traditional cake washed down with what Prague is most famous for, it's a delicious beer!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Vinohradská 122, 130 00 Praha 3-Vinohrady, Czechia
Return Detail :Riegrovy sady, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Near public transportation
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.