The 3 Bridges Harley Tour - see the main iconic bridges of Sydney on a Harley
We have experienced, NSW Government accredited riders who just love their job. They are knowledgeable and fun.
You will feel the breeze on your face and the sun warming your skin. There is not much of an opportunity to feel the freedom these days. Our tours will give you the chance to 'let your hair down'. The adventure of a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- We supply helmets
- We supply jackets
- This is a private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
We ride over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. It looks so much more incredible from the back of a Harley.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
As we ride, admire the beautiful Sydney Harbour. We believe there is no harbour more beautiful on earth than this one.
Stop At: Jeffrey Street Wharf, Jeffrey St., Kirribilli, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
We stop at Kirribilli to admire the wonderful view across Sydney Harbour to the Opera House and the Sydney city. A great location for photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Olympic Pool North Sydney, 20 Alfred Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
We ride under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and past the North Sydney Olympic Pool. We continue through some of the lower north shore and inner west suburbs.
Pass By: Gladesville Bridge, Victoria Rd, Huntleys Point NSW, Australia
The second of our main bridges on the 3 Bridges ride. It has unique and wonderful views east towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
When opened on 2 October 1964 it was, at 1000 feet (305 metres) the longest span concrete bridge in the world.
Stop At: The Bay Run, Henley Marine Drive Around the shores of the Iron Cove Bay, Rozelle, Sydney, New South Wales 2039 Australia
After a short ride on the main arterial road, Victoria Road, we turn off into the inner western suburbs of Sydney. We follow the Bay Run around Iron Cove, part of the Parramatta River. People come from all over Sydney to do the 7km Bay Run.
If there is time we can stop for photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Anzac Bridge, Victoria Road Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
We continue onto the incredible ANZAC Bridge. The bridge was given its current name to honour the memory of the soldiers of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (known as Anzacs) who served in World War I.
The Anzac Bridge is an 8-lane cable-stayed bridge spanning Johnstons Bay between Pyrmont and Glebe Island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the CBD. eg train stations and hotels. We will pick up from the inner suburbs (just outside the CBD). We don't have set times, whatever suits you will suit us.We can provide a trike for two passengers instead of 2 Harleys, if preferred.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Open for tours! We are following the NSW Government health guidelines re: COVID19. You will have a safe and clean tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.