The 3 Legends of the Páramo de Chingaza
In the three legends of the Chingaza paramo one is surprised by the passage of a dense mist that envelops it and brings it closer to an intimate encounter with the magic of the paramo. The accompaniment of the local interpreter involves him in the history that surrounds each of the three lagoons of this Natural Park. And when you taste the exquisite gastronomy that you have in the region, it is to please your palate to meet new sensations. In our tour we are helping with the development and livelihood of several families that benefit from our experiences in the Chingaza National Park, thus avoiding the migration of families to the city. .
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Typical food of the region, among the options is: Rib broth, eggs to taste, orange juice, cheese, aguadepanela, arepa, tamale, coffee or chocolate.
- Lunch - Special sandiwch with Arab bread, pork, chicken, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and natural juice. You have lunch in front of the lagoons observing the beautiful landscapes.
- Coffee and/or Tea - During the tour aromatic, red, sweets, fruits and cheese are offered.
- Insurance and entrance to the park.
- Loan of rubber boots with high shanks to make traffic on the trails more comfortable.
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Insurance for loss or damage of electronic equipment.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siecha Lakes, Guasca, Cundinamarca, Colombia
The adventure to the sacred lagoons of Siecha begins with routes and paths surrounded by a variety of greetings that welcome you, that associate with the wind to dance as they pass and coordinate with the light to photograph in your mind the passion for nature and accompanied by the whisper of the great variety of birds they awaken the senses to understand the importance of the role we have as people in the care of the ecosystem.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Aeropuerto El Dorado, Bogota, Colombia
Departure Time :3/31/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for people with respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for people with lower extremity injuries.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.