The 3 valleys of Marrakech
When we talk about these valleys: Asni Valley, Sidi Fares, and Ourika valley, automatically be sure that you will have an amazing trip which in you will discover all these ones.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
from Marrakech to Atlas Mountains, off road adventures tours in Morocco with fascinating views.
• Explore the lalla takerkouste dam, the Kik plateau, Moulay Brahim, the Asni valley and the Ourika valley.
• Admire the snow-capped peaks of the highest Atlas Mountains.
• Cross the typical Berber villages.
• Visit to a traditional ceramic workshop.
Your private vehicle tour, assisted by a professional and experienced driver, will take you to discover the most special of Morocco.
Through the dam Lalla Takerkoust, located about forty kilometers from Marrakech, enjoy the panoramic views at an altitude of 1400m, and discover a beautiful landscape and a totally exotic environment. You will pass through traditional villages where authentic houses are built of earth and stones.
If it coincides with a market day, you will have the opportunity to take a walk through the traditional markets. Afterwards we depart to the Ourika Valley where we will explore the organic aromatic garden that contains the various medicinal plants used in the Berber culture since ancient times. Next, we will head to the Fatma sitti cascades to enjoy a traditional lunch in one of the restaurants by the river.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.