The 3 valleys of Marrakech day trip
When we talk about these valleys: Asni Valley, Sidi Fares, and Ourika Valley, it will be sure that you will have an amazing experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
- Entry/Admission - Gite Tamsoulte
- Entry/Admission - Imgharen
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
First, Marrakesh to the High Atlas, during your drive, you will see several villages before you wait Ourika Valley, these villages extend for about 30 miles across the foothills of the High Atlas.
This is one of the wonderful wrinkles where the road accompanies Ourika River. This river does not dry.
Somewhere during our trip, in the valley, we will take a break from the fun of the Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gite Tamsoulte، إمليل 42152, Morocco
After our break, we will take the off-road leisurely, but if it happens to be a day where it is a Berber Market in one of these villages, we could visit it. Also, we can stop you and we are going to be here.
People, who live in those villages, do not always go out of their way, but they do not want to go to school.
We will continue to ascend until we leave the road at a height of over 2000meters, then we will follow an old, partly paved Berber route to arrive in Sidi Fares valley, this is is famous for apple's tree. In a Berber house in a village overlooking the Atlas Mountains, you will take your lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Imgharen, tamgounsi, Asni, Morocco
The lunch will be homemade and organic (like chicken tagine, couscous, tomato salad and fruits). If you are vegetarian please inform us for 24h, to be conscious of it.
After lunch, we will continue to travel to Asni Valley, where the orchards lined the way. You can also see Mount Toubkal: the highest peak in northern Africa (4167 meters) and it can be often covered by the snow.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will take place the customer's accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.