The 5 Women & Jack the Ripper : Online
Join us from the comfort of your couch for the “5 Women + Jack the Ripper” virtual tour. Be transported back to 1800’s Whitechapel and learn about the lives of the five victims of history’s most infamous serial killer.
Together with your tour guide, you’ll ‘virtually’ visit the key London locations in the deaths of Polly, Annie, Elizabeth, Catherine and Mary Jane. You’ll explore their stories and dissect the evidence of their murders. You’ll also be privy to an eerie 360 video of our walking tour, allowing you to follow in the steps of Whitechapel’s residents.
Learn about the human beings behind the headlines. Just how much of what you think you know is wrong?
Your tour guide will provide a content warning before sharing explicit images.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Internet Connection needed for joining the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St Botolph's Aldgate, Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1AB England
We will start our virtual tour here. The unusual square-towered church dates back to the 18th century.
Pass By: Shoreditch, Shoreditch, London, England
Discover the grubby history of London's most recently gentrified area.
Pass By: Brick Lane Police Station 25 Brick Lane, London E1 6PU England
Take a virtual walk down Brick Lane, the centre of Indian, Bengali and Pakistani food.
Departure Point :St Botolph without Aldgate, Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.