The 7 Sins of Amsterdam private walking tour
Join this private walking tour through Amsterdam and hear stories from your guide about the 7 sins of Amsterdam. Follow your guide on a path which leads you past all sort of sights connected to the sins.
During this tour you will discover all about Amsterdam's 7 sins: Lust/unchastity, slowness/laziness, gluttony, greed, jealousy, pride/vanity, anger/revenge. You will hear stories about each of the sins respectively. while learning about these sins you will explore the places and sights connected to them like The Red Light District, Coffeeshops, The Lommerd, The palace on The Dam, The Trippenhouse, The bloedstraat, The St. Nicolaaschurch and more.
Get to know Amsterdam like never before, learn about the rich culture and history of Amsterdam including everything about its historic buildings and the Dutch culture of today. Your guide will tell you about prostitution, drugs, the liberal laws in Amsterdam and many other interesting facts.
per adult from
What's included :
- A private guide
- A local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Discover Amsterdam by hearing about the stories of the 7 sins where you will discover places like the Red Light District, The palace on The Dam, Trippenhouse, St. Nicolaaschurch and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.