THE AGE OF THE CATHEDRALS (Rouen, Amiens, Beauvais) : day-trip (lunch included)
IT IS SAFE TO TRAVEL WITH US
- All our services are privatized and without regrouping with unknown visitors coming from outside.
- All our tours include a pickup and dropoff at your hotel.
- Book now and pay upon arrival.
A day trip from Paris to discover THREE of the most remarkable Gothic cathedrals of French heritage.
AMIENS - built between 1220 and 1269 - it is one of the largest in France
ROUEN - it is world famous, especially through the 28 paintings in the series of Cathedrals of Rouen, painted by Claude Monet.
BEAUVAIS -It has the highest Gothic choir in the world (48.50 m) under vault.
08:00 am | Pick up at your hotel in Paris and departure to ROUEN
09:30 am | Visit of the Cathedral
11:30 am | Departure to AMIENS
En route, lunch in a typical french restaurant in a village
02:30 pm | Visit of the Cathedral
04:00 pm | Departure to BEAUVAIS
05:00 pm | Visit of the cathedral
07:30 pm | Dropoff at your hotel in Paris
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & Dropoff from your hotel
- Private driver/guide for assistance all day long
- Tickets &Admission
- Lunch (3 courses)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Drinks and personnal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Rouen
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame d'Amiens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Rouen, 3 rue Saint Romain, 76000, Rouen France
Considered as "the most human of cathedrals" by the lack of symmetry of its western facade, it is world famous, especially through the 28 paintings in the series of Cathedrals of Rouen, painted by Claude Monet.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame d'Amiens, 30 Place Notre Dame, 80000, Amiens France
built between 1220 and 1269 - it is one of the largest in France
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Beauvais, Beauvais, Oise, Hauts-de-France
It has the highest Gothic choir in the world (48.50 m) under vault.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup all travelers
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- IT IS SAFE TO TRAVEL WITH US - All our services are privatized and without regrouping with unknown visitors coming from outside. - All our tours include a pickup and dropoff at your hotel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.