The Amalfi Coast, let's live the Dolce Vita!
Everything that happens on this day will be unique and unforgettable.
We will start exploring the beautiful Amalfi Coast.
Positano, known as the vertical village, will take you along a narrow downhill street leading to the seafront area. Boutiques, ceramics, art and many pastry shops.
Amalfi, the first maritime republic of the west. The Duomo, the squares and the museums. The absolute protagonist of the Amalfi gastronomy is "the sfusato amalfitano", type of lemon, the gold of Amalfi.
Ravello, "the city of music" and art. Art that in Ravello is everywhere, in the scent of flowers, in the quiet of its terraces, in the churches, in the wonderful villas, in the art galleries and in the museums and in the good DOC wine.
After this fantastic day together, I will drive you to the designated pick up location, or wherever your accommodation is.
ARE YOU READY?
per adult from
4 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Champagne on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
One of the busier towns in the evening, Positano has a great nightlife to cap off a relaxing day spent walking around the small streets in town. The center of this town is at the very bottom of a very steep mountainside and the line of restaurants along the oceans edge make for a beautiful setting at dinner time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi is the main town which draws the crowds on the Coast and so naturally, it is not the peaceful retreat that many people seek out on a trip in these parts. However, it is steeped in history and if you don't mind sharing the space with other tourists, the architecture, food and fun holiday atmosphere make this a great place to stay on the Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello is one of the most peaceful towns you can stay in on a tour of the Amalfi Coast, it is situated in an ideal location with spectacular views and a very personal feel to the town. It is not on the water so if you were expecting to go for a swim, this would not be the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
2: 84010 Ravello, SA, Italy
3: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
4: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
5: Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
6: Salerno, SA, Italy
7: Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument / BuildingEnd Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument / BuildingPickup at your location. For pick ups at stations or airports, we will meet you with your name on it. We will monitor and planes, in case there are delays or other inconveniences.Naples, Salerno, Rome, or your accommodation (Hotels, Villas, B&B)Ports
- Porto di napoli
- Porto di salerno
- Porto di Sorrento
- Porto di Amalfi
- Porto di Positano
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have respected all the guidelines for the sanctification of cars. Vehicles are washed, sanitized and sanitized every day, even several times a day, after each service. The drivers have passed all the medical visits and every day they commit themselves in compliance with anti Covid regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.