The Amazing Austro-Hungarian Fortresses of Lustica Tour, on Giant e-bikes.
Lustica Peninsula has been inhabited for 4000 years, and while evidence of ancient epochs is gone, the remains offer a glance at what the Romans found when they arrived, and conquered, a millennium ago. Quaint local village homes in stone, wild olive tree groves, panoramic views west to Italy, north to Croatia and Bosnia and over the entire Bay of Kotor are just a few of the things that you'll experience on this tour.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- High-Spec Giant E-Bikes in Sizes XS-XL
What's excluded :
The Amazing Austro-Hungarian Fortresses tour is a 40 kilometer exploration of the hidden gems of Lustica Peninsula on high-spec Giant E-Bikes. We'll circumnavigate the peninsula observing a series of panoramic views from 400 meters above sea level, visit the abandoned Austro-Hungaria Fortresses Kabala and Grabovac, explore a disused submarine pen (swimming there is an option) in addition to seeing epic views over the Adriatic, the Bay of Kotor, outstanding natural scenery, prosaic delightful villages and local flora and fauna.
Departure Point :SUP Montenegro • Montenegro+, 2, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet clients in Tivat or Kotor. Our meeting points in Tivat are determined in advance by agreement, based on the location of client's accommodations. In Kotor we meet cruise ship passengers at the Terminal Cafe and non-cruise ship passengers at the small round about opposite the Idea Supermarket. Ports
- Port of Kotor
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.