The ANZAC Bell Tour
- Chime the ancient bells during an interactive chiming demonstration
- Learn about the ANZAC legend and the meaning behind the ANZAC Bell
- See the 6,500kg ANZAC Bell ring at midday
- Receive an ANZAC Bell medallion and take it to the Perth Mint for FREE engraving
- Receive a Certificate to commemorate your experience
- Your guide will play a song from World War 1 on the coin operated carillon
- Record a FREE video postcard to send to your friends and family
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the observation deck.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Bell Tower
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bell Tower, Barrack Square, Swan River Foreshore Corner Riverside Drive & Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The ANZAC Bell Tour is the small group premium tour at the Bell Tower. Find out about the meaning of the 6,5000kg ANZAC Bell and witness it ring at midday.
Starting on level 1, you will step behind the scenes into the ringing chamber to chime the ancient bells with your experienced tour guide. You will also learn about the history of the ANZAC Bell before following your tour guide to level 5, where you will see the powerful 6,500kg ANZAC Bell ring at midday.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Bell Tower, Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.