The Art, Food & Fun of MePa & Chelsea
Spend the afternoon delighting all five of your senses during a curated art & food walk with local art expert and event curator, Alexandra Harper. You will take in the unique sights, sounds and tastes that make Chelsea and the Meatpacking such rich and amazing neighborhoods, with a focus on female-owned & run businesses. You will see some of the best visual art in the city, both indoors and out (weather dependent), sample some unique savory snacks and sweet treats sure to satisfy your sugar cravings.
This walk focuses on the themes of change, creativity and diversity that make this neighborhood (and city) the unique place that it is. I will introduce you to 6-7 unique spots that you would likely miss if exploring the area on your own, including 2-3 off-the-beaten-path galleries, 1 coffee shop and 2 snack stops (at least 1 savory and 1 sweet), meeting the proprietors at each.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Samples of some of the best local delicacies
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave, New York City, NY 10011-7006
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The High Line, New York City, NY 10014
The High Line
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Kobrick Coffee Co., 22 9th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :RH Rooftop Restaurant New York, 9 9th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The group is kept small, and we will primarily be outdoors or inside of galleries that are large and allow for social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.