The Artic Dimond Tour
See the unique and amazing canyon of Ásbyrgi, the waterfall of the gods Goðafoss & relax in our brand new geothermal Seabaths in Husavik
in our great Artic dnmond tour a luxury fully guided 8-9 hour tour with quality service.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Amazing experience day tour to discover another world in north iceland.
We start the day by we pick you up in our luxury SUV at your hotel or guesthouse in Akureyri.
from Akureyri we drive our way to our first stop to try to find the gods, and experience the wonderful waterfall called Goðafoss (waterfall of the Gods)
When we have take a good moment at the waterfall it is time to drive our way to the east side we will stop at a fantastic turf house and church called grenjastaðir and see how icelanders use to live up to 1950.
now it is time to keep on going to the wonder of the ásbyrgi canyon (shelter of the gods) where we have the hidden people and lots of flora and fantastic hike roads to enjoy this nature pearl we have here in the north east,
ásbyrgi is horse shoe shaped canyon with beautiful cliffs and pon in the middle, peacefull, romantic and unbelievable view with a amazing canyon wall in the middle that we call the island (the wall in the middle)
after a good time hiking and explore the area in Ásbyrgi it is time to head back we drive though by amazing coastline of tjörnes where we will have fantastic view and maybe we will see 1 puffin or so we never know but worth to try.
our last stop of the day is at the beautiful town of Húsavík one of the first settlement in iceland with stunning nordic church, and of course whale watching centre of iceland and tasteful lunch that is included in our tour. (we will add also a stop at the natural SPA included in the prise.
after a good lunch and bath it is time to drive back to Akureyri where we drop you of on your request and you can enjoy the evening in the capital of the north after a nice day out.
Departure Point :Akureyri Iceland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.