The Atlas Mountains and 4 Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech
This trip affords sweeping vistas of the luxuriant High Atlas Mountains. From here, an SUV will take you to Asni, The tour then continues, as you stop at a Berber village home for some snacks and tea. for further immersion in the splendid and charming environment for you to experience with a friendly and colorful local population. The architecture, natural beauty and traditional village life along with views of Toubkal, second highest mountain in all Africa,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Imlil Treks Toubkal
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
In the morning we will pickyou up from your accommodation in Marrakech. We will leave Marrakech towards Tahanaoute. This village lies at the foot of the High Atlas Mountains, 35 km away from Marrakech. After a few minutes of driving, you will start seeing Berber villages spread throughout the Atlas Mountains.
Stop At: Imlil Treks Toubkal, Imlil Ouirgane 60Km from Marrakech, Direction to Taroudant, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Your first stop will be in Asni, whereyou will get to visit a Berber family and learn about their customs, culture and their way of life. After the visit, you will continue the trip to enjoy the magic of more Berber villages spread all over the mountains, one of these villages was built 200 years ago. You will stop again to take pictures at the Toubkal peak. The peak of the Toubkal, is the second highest peak In Africa, it reaches 4165 m altitude. You can see the peaks of Toubkal from Marrakech and Imlil.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
After the photo pause, you will continue the trip and will get to see more colorful landscapes, forest, valleys, orchards, quince, olive, prune,walnut, almond trees, and some wild life.
Our journey will continue to reach the valley of Ourika through a track in the middle of the High Atlas Mountains. You will get to stop in the Ourika valley and mountains to take pictures, the mountains are1800 meters high. You will stop for a lunch toenjoy a meal next to the Ourika's revival. Our adventure will end here to return to Marrakech. This trip is one of the best tours you could have in Morocco.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
depart de la reception de votre logement
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.