The Atlas Mountains and 5 Valleys Day Trip from Marrakech
Head out from Marrakech in the morning on an excursion that takes you to 5 different valleys and the High Atlas Mountains. Travel to Berber villages, stopping for lunch with a local family, hike to waterfalls and take in stunning mountain landscapes
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by minivan from Marrakech
- Camel ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Enjoy a full-day trip from Marrakech to the most beautiful valleys of the High Atlas Mountains region in the company of an experienced guide.
First, on your way to Ourika valley, you will enjoy the stunning sceneries. Take a 90-minute hike to see waterfalls and some spectacular vistas. Along the way, you’ll see Berber women extracting the unique Argan oil.
Continue on to the second valley, Oukaimden, and take a secluded mountain road up to 1,800 meters above sea level. You’ll pass through many traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and see the daily life of local Berber people.
When you arrive at Ait Fares, the third valley, you’ll be served a delicious full lunch. Enjoy a typical meal of soup, salad, Berber tajine, couscous, dessert, mint tea and mineral water in a local home surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
After that, you’ll visit the fourth valley, Asni, best known for its fruit trees, where you can enjoy the views of the snowy summits
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick up you from infront of cafe du France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.