The Aurora you've got to see
The Aurora Borealis is what makes this tour unique. Our team is a part of this adventure helping you appear in the right place, time and circumstances and make a trip of your lifetime.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murmansk Oblast, Murmansk Oblast, Northwestern District
The Aurora Borealis is actually our primary goal besides the spectacular scenery and wildlife of the Kola Peninsula.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Leningradskaya Ulitsa, 24, Murmansk, Murmanskaya oblast', Russia, 183038
Traveler pickup is offered
A guide will be wearing a yellow reflective vest so that you could easily identify him. He may also be holding a piece of paper in his hands with a guest's name.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Leningradskaya Ulitsa, 24, Murmansk, Murmanskaya oblast', Russia, 183038
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.