The Ayrshire Coast,Culzean Castle and Robert Burns (1 to 8 people available)
Come with us and enjoy this unique encounter with Scotland’s favourite son, Robert Burns. Experience the famous sites in Alloway where Burns lived and was inspired to write his most famous work. We will also discover the beauty of the Ayrshire coast and the stunning Culzean castle and its pleasure gardens.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guided tour of the Burns Cottage by an 18th century themed guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to visitor attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Entry/Admission - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culzean Castle and Country Park, Maybole KA19 8LE Scotland
Experience the beauty of the castle and it’s pleasure grounds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Murdoch's Lone Alloway Alloway, Ayr KA7 4PQ Scotland
Listen to his words, handle objects connected to the man, play games that unravel his mysteries and enjoy visual artworks.
- Burns Cottage (guided tour).
- Brig O Doon restaurant for lunch and a dram of whisky.
- The Burns monument and gardens, Designed by Sir Thomas Hamilton
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Alloway Auld Kirk, 40 Alloway, Alloway KA7 4PQ Scotland
Visit the graves of Burns' father and sister in this 16th century church ruin, 'where ghaists and houlets nightly cry'.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dunure Castle, Castle Road, Dunure Scotland
We will set off down towards the beautiful Ayrshire coastline and visit our first location of the day by the tiny fishing village of Dunure. Here we can explore the ancient castle of Dunure and enjoy the views over the Firth of Clyde towards the Isle of Arran.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to organise a pick up from your accommodation.Airports
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.