The Bay of Kotor
We are an agency that does tours, both individual and group. A team with great experience will show
you all the beauties of Montenegro and we are sure that you will be pleased.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old Town, Square of the Arms, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Kotor is a coastal town in Montenegro. It is located in a secluded part of the Gulf of Kotor. The city has a population of 13,510 and is the administrative center of Kotor Municipality.
The old Mediterranean port of Kotor is surrounded by fortifications built during the Venetian period. It is located on the Bay of Kotor(Boka Kotorska), one of the most indented parts of the Adriatic Sea. Some have called the southern-most fjord in Europe, but it is aria, a submerged river canyon. Together with the nearly overhanging limestone cliffs of Orjen and Lovcen, Kotor and its surrounding area form an impressive and picturesque Mediterranean landscape.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Perast is an old town on the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro. It is situated a few kilometres northwest of Kotor and is noted for its proximity to the islets of St. George and Our Lady of the Rocks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Near Perast there are two islets: one is called Sveti Đorđe (St. George) and the other Gospa od Škrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks), and each has a picturesque chapel. Gospa od Škrpjela is particularly interesting given that it is the only artificially-built island in the Adriatic, with an area of 3,030 m² — it was built upon a rock (Škrpjel) after two Venetian sailors from Perast found a picture of the Virgin Mary on it in 1452.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality
Herceg Novi is a coastal town in Montenegro located at the entrance to the Bay of Kotor and at the foot of Mount Orjen. It is the administrative center of the Herceg Novi Municipality with around 33,000 inhabitants. Herceg Novi was known as Castelnuovo (“New castle” in Italian) between 1420 and 1797 when it was part of the Albania Veneta of the Republic of Venice. Herceg Novi has had a turbulent past, despite being one of the youngest settlements on the Adriatic.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Kotor, Montenegro
2: Budva, Montenegro
3: Podgorica, Montenegro
4: Herceg Novi, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Tirana International Airport, Rruga Regjimentit 33, Nikël Tirana, 1504, Albania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.