The Beautiful Swan Valley Private Day Trip: Vineyard Tour & Wine
Swan Valley is a region unlike any other- and it offers cuisine, wine, and culture to match! There’s nothing quite as sublime as trying a specially crafted boutique wine while you take in the beautiful scenery and serenity of the valley. And if you want to take your experience to the next level, you need a local by your side!
Get into the gourmet wines and cuisine this region offers, with unique experiences in every step. Find yourself in a chocolate factory that you could only dream of- and don’t hesitate to snag some samples! Get a picturesque view of the Swan River as you taste sumptuous wines in an independent winery.
What better way to get an authentic experience than to get an insider’s view of a winery? Explore the Upper Reach vineyards and meet the winemakers that create these special spirits.
Stroll gorgeous grounds at every stop, with unique views of the Swan River and lakes everywhere you look and find an unexpected winery, with distinctly rustic French influences!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tastings
- Wine Tour in the Vineyards
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaret River Chocolate Company, 5123 West Swan Rd, West Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Get to know some of the region’s best wines- and go to an unmissable sweet stop where you can sample fresh gourmet chocolate
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swan Valley, Swan Valley, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Get a truly unique view of Swan Valley as you meet the original locals, and explore local products you won’t find anywhere else!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sittella Fine Wines, 100 Barrett St, Herne Hill, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 Australia
Sittella’s location is nothing if not gorgeous; of course, it’s the ideal place to get great views as you break for lunch and some more wine tasting!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Little River Winery, 2 Forest Rd, Henley Brook WA 6055, Australia
Get a dose of Boho charm in a French-styled farmhouse cafe and winery. Treat your palate with authentic French cuisine, and sumptuous wines to match!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Drive back to Perth where local host will drop you off in your preffered place
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Perth. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Port Authority, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.