The Bedouin Way
With the modern days we see our traditional bedouin way of life disappear and we would like to share it with you. Come and see our desert from bedouin eyes. We will stay in a traditional bedouin tent in a unique location away from the crowd.
Me and my family have been brought up in Wadi Rum desert for generations, passing on knowledge and traditions to each others, which we would love to share with you and give you the real taste of bedouin life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sleeping Equipements
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
This is a 3 days — 2 nights tour
Day One & Day Two — Jeep Tours and Jebel Umm Ad Dami
These two days will be the same as per the Bedouin Wisdom Tour.
Evenings — Bedouin by the fire
After your discoveries of the day it will be time to head to our bedouin tent. There you will have time to relax and explore the area on foot and enjoy the sunset. Over a traditional dinner you will be able to ask all the questions you want about the bedouin life, listen to stories, learn about untold traditions. The immensity of the nights sky holds an abundance of stars to wish upon which can only be found in a desert experience.
Day Three — Trekking Burdah Rock Bridge
Burdah Rock is one of the most rewarding and beautiful hikes in Wadi Rum, we will climb up to the natural arch and be surrounded by some amazing views. This climb could be uneasy for some hikers particularly if you're weary of heights. After descending some will tea be prepared by your guide on a fire after which you will then be driven back to Wadi Rum Village, where we will wish you well and say goodbye until next time.
We can also organise a one hour camel ride back to the village for a little extra experience and cost (35JD).
• Jabal Umm ad Dami, Wadi Rum Village, Wadi Rum Jordan
Departure Point :Wadi Rum Rest House, Aqaba Governorate, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.