The Beer Trekking
Is the ONLY tour in which you will enjoy a bit of silence, nature, quiteness and beer all together. We are the pioneers on outdoor craft beer tastings conducted by qualified beer lovers.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Beer tasting equipment - sunscreen - hats
- Bottled water
- Transportation fees included
- Tasty snacks
- Local beer lover guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quilpué Municipal Theater "Juan Bustos Ramírez", Aníbal Pinto 650, Quilpué, Valparaíso, Chile
- We will arrive to Quilpué's downtown and we will prepare our beer gears in order to get lost into the woods
- The 1st beer tasting will happen once we arrive to one of Quilpue's strangest landmarks.
- We will be walking higher and deeply into the woods of Fundo el Carmen, passing by the facilities of the Zoo. Time for the 2nd beer!
- Our final tasting will be up high on the hill with an amazing view of the city and the countryside! Keep in mind that Quilpué is also known as ''La ciudad del sol''.
- We will be coming back to the train station in Quilpué's downtown after 3 hours aproximately.
Departure Point :Muelle Baron, Valparaíso, Chile
Departure Time :1/8/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.