The Belgian Beer Challenge
This tasting does not only offer an exquisite selection of Belgian beers, but also the opportunity to meet a local beer lover that is interested to learn more about your own experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Recommendation about where to drink and eat (!) good beer
What's excluded :
To understand all about beer, we will tell you about the history of beer. Throughout the tasting of our six beers, we will explore the evolution of this alcoholic drink and the brewing process. We will learn how beer is brewed and which elements are used in it. We will start from the origin of beer back in the antiquity and learn how beer expanded here in Europe during the Middle Ages. We'll talk about our famous Abbey beers and conclude with a discussion about the recent microbreweries. Throughout this experience we will serve you beers that will document our story. You will taste Trappist beers, which are still brewed by monks according to the old recipes. The Valley of the Senne, where Brussels is located, has that specific particularity that would be on the origin of the spontaneous fermentation that will generate our most remarkable Belgian beer, the Lambic. Then we will serve you an award-winning beer from the World Beer Awards before we end with a Belgian Indian Pale Ale. During the experience, we will teach you how to taste beer using your five senses and after this, you will never drink a beer the same way.
Departure Point :La Machine, Place Saint-Géry 2, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.