The Best 3 Days Tour in Central Mongolia (Plus)
The best 3 days Central Mongolia tour you will see and do as much as possible in 3 days. Karakorum & Central Mongolian travel highlights the region's fascinating history, sweeping scenic landscapes and nomadic culture.
• Including hours camel riding at Elsen Tasarkhai Sands
• Discover Erdene Zuu, built from the rubble of Genghis Khan's capital
• Visit the home of a nomadic family in the Khustai National Park
• Meet wild horse in their natural habitat - learn about Takhi, wild horse, and other wildlife
per adult from
3 to 5 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner
- Transportation Included
- 2 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Personal equipments
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- Day 1: We will pick you up from your Ulaanbaatar hotel- drive to Karakorum /360 km/ - check-in to the local accommodation - half day Karakorum tour: Erdene Zuu Monastery, Karakorum Museum and Karakorum Open Museum and more - dinner time - overnight in the local ger guesthouse
Karakorum, the capital of Great Mongolian State where today there is a small local township. In the history, the city of Karakorum was founded in 1220 in Orkhon River Valley by order of Genghis Khan and after collapsing of Yuan dynasty of Khuvilai Khan Min state’s invaders sacked the city and massacred its inhabitants in 1388 and ruined it.
Day 2: After breakfast - drive to Elsen tasarkhai /70 km/ - ride 2 humped camels - lunch - drive to Khustai National Park /270 km/ - visit to nomadic family and enjoy their daily life and taste organic dairy products - dinner - overnight in the nomadic family
Elsen Tasarkhai Sands is smaller sand dunes, several km long, continuously lies in the lowland of Khugnu Khan Mountain. Sand dunes represents landscape, climate & ecology of Gobi Desert, in this region.
Day 3: After breakfast - drive to Khustai National Park - lunch time - search and explore wild horses in Khustai national park - drive to back to Khustai tourist camp - horseback riding - drive to Ulaanbaatar /76 km/ - transfer to your accommodation.
National Park Khustai where re-introduction of the wild takhi horses (Przhevalsky's horses) has taken place since 1992. Takhi is last wild horse subspecies surviving in the 21st century.
Departure Point :We can pick you up from your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.