The Best Catamaran Day Sail in St Maarten
Sail in the Caribbean paradise of St Maarten on a casual yet upscale cruise within walking distance from the cruise ships! Your day includes real sailing, homemade lunch and unlimited drinks from a top shelf open bar. Relax on a cushioned seat in the sun or shade aboard the ‘Random Wind’ as you travel up the coast. This family-friendly yacht takes you away from it all; offering beach time, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking and plenty of fun on board with the TARZAN SWING! Enjoy personal attention on this small-group tour, limited to 32 people. Larger groups can take a private charter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (top shelf open bar)
- Stand-up paddle board
- Tarzan Swing
- Use of snorkel equipment and life jackets
What's excluded :
- We have been meeting all trips at the St. Maarten Yacht Club in Simpson Bay since the start of the pandemic. Once cruise ships return, we will depart some days from Philipsburg and some from Simpson Bay. We usually stop twice. At the first we snorkel, paddle board, kayak, swim to the beach, hang with noodles.....and have lunch. At the second stop we swing from the Tarzan swing. Those between 2 and 89 have enjoyed this easy, safe and super fun trapeze-type swing. The bar is always open and included and if you are hungry after swinging - or laughing - have a snack!
• Little Bay Beach, Octavius L. Richardson Road, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
• Grilled Chicken Skewers - We shop each morning. Marinated chicken skewers, captain grilled. Green salad, baguette, lovely green salad. Would you like a rum punch with that?
Departure Point :Sint Maarten Yacht Club, 90 Welfare Road, Simpson Bay Bridge, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years.
- Within walking distance of your ship.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Parking available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.