The best in Baden-Baden and surroundings
We put together for you your individual sightseeing tour, which corresponds to your wishes. At the same time, your driver and guide remain flexible so that there is room for your ideas as well as spontaneous plan changes and wishes. Enjoy your carefree journey in a relaxed atmosphere and be enchanted on your tour of the sights in Baden-Baden and surroundings, Alsace wine route or Strasbourg, discover the unique natural beauty of the Black Forest (Black Forest) or enjoy the local cuisine in Gourmet Restaurants of the region.
All vehicles Bj.2019 with
All necessary insurance and licenses are available and can be supplied later as desired.
WiFi. Comfortable, always clean interiors for non-smokers, water,, child seats, chargers, handkerchiefs. Discrete, experienced and responsible chauffeurs and professional guides
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi water child seats
What's excluded :
- The southern German town of Baden-Baden is an archetypal paradise in the picturesque valley of the Oos. Surrounded by the majestic mountains of the Black Forest, historic influences from all over the world can be found on every corner of the city. These cultural impressions are reflected in the high-profile cultural program, which includes a variety of attractions such as the Gallery of Modern Art, the Frieder Burda Museum, which houses the permanent exhibition of Jackson Pollock and Picasso, the casino, or one of the largest festival halls Europe, comes up.
Furthermore, the city invites you to enjoy its culinary delights with a good glass of Baden wine. You will experience pure relaxation in the many spas and spa facilities, which are fed exclusively by natural mineral springs.
The beautiful and natural excursion destinations in the Baden Baden region encourage you to special individual experiences. The famous Lichtentaler Allee, the rose gardens and the fabulous Mummelsee in the Black Forest speak for themselves through their immensity. These are just a few attractions that will leave a unique impression of these lying in the foothills of the Black Forest city on you.
In addition to wine tasting in the many traditional vineyards of the Rebland, visits to the impressive villa area, the old castle, the castle Favorit, appeal to all your senses. On request, excursions to the world's largest cuckoo clock, to the Triberg waterfalls or even Strasbourg can be booked for an extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any within Baden-Baden.It is also possible to pick you up outside Baden-Baden for a surchargePlease be sure to let us know your preferred location when booking.
Departure Time :Licensed Guide + Chauffeur 5/9/2019 - 11/4/2021
Driver Guide 5/9/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.