The Best Of Abuja Walking Tour
Want to see Abuja, the best-planned city in Nigeria, and one of the best in Africa? With wide roads, green areas, distinct residential and commercial zones, there’s so much to see and take in, while in this slow-paced city. And what better way to get a feel of this friendly and peaceful city than by taking a walk.
This walk will take place at the serene Usuma Dam, under the guidance of an experienced local guide. At Usuma Dam, you’ll experience peace and serenity. While there, you’ll walk, meet and chat with locals, see many species of birds, and watch fishermen in small boats going about their business.
It is a bit out of town and a perfect place for hiking and picnics. You’ll see people enjoying their barbecue, hanging around, and chatting. It's a must-visit for anyone who loves nature. You can go to the top of the hill and have a captivating view of the whole area, including the body of water. The air is fresh, and it's a nice place to take pictures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Usuma Dam
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Usuma Dam, Near Kubwa, Abuja 905102 Nigeria
At Usuma Dam, you’ll experience peace and serenity. While there, you’ll walk, meet and chat with locals, see many species of birds, and watch fishermen in small boats going about their business.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kubwa shopping mall, 186 Hamza Abdullahi Rd, Kubwa, Abuja, Nigeria
Return Detail :Usuma Lower Dam, Abuja, Nigeria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.