The best of Aurangabad walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. City of an enormous wall? During Aurangzeb's rule, a wall was built around the city in 1682. The entire wall was terraced and was built of solid masonry. What makes it even more exclusive? A total of 54 gates were built for entering the city. The total length of the entire wall is six miles but is not very high. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Aurangabad. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Aurangabad District, Maharashtra
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Maharashtra 431004, India
Return Detail :Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.