The Best of Bandar Seri Begawan Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Bandar Seri Begawan is located in Southeast Asia’s smallest country of Brunei. It is the melting pot of cultures, hailing from different places and rich in diversity. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that the city has a water village? Is it true that in the water village, houses are built on stilts? Is it true that the sultan’s palace is gold plated? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Bandar Seri Begawan. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bandar Seri Begawan, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District
Bandar Seri Begawan City
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gelephu, Bhutan
Return Detail :Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.