The Best of Bari Walking Tour and Focaccia Tasting
Bari is a beautiful port city on the Adriatic Sea. What is so special about its geography? What is the importance of Basilica San Nicola in Europe and the Christian world? The church is listed among the most important places of worship in the world. What are Bari's Old Town is characteristic? Why it is said that the time seems to have stopped there? Bari's cuisine and gastronomy are based on three major ingredients that are found in Puglia Region. Can you guess them? You will experience the disarming sympathy of the local and will taste delicious focaccia! Must taste in Bari!
per adult from
What's included :
- Focaccia tasting is included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica San Nicola, Largo Abate Elia 13, 70122, Bari Italy
The church that holds wide religious significance throughout Europe and Cristian world.
Departure Point :Castello Normanno-Svevo, Via Pier l'Eremita, 25/b, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Return Detail :Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.