The best of Bath walking tour
Bath is a city in England famous for its mineral springs and spa traditions. Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The history of the city goes back to Roman times, when they built huge baths there. Roman Baths is one of the most important Roman heritage sites in the UK. Did you know that the Baths were installed at the Sacred Spring with a natural water temperature of 46 ° C? A local charismatic guide will show you the most beautiful parts of the city and the impressive architecture of the city. Find out the history of the city and some interesting facts about Bath. Why is the Pulteney Bridge so popular with tourists? What's special about Bath Abbey Church? When was the oldest pub in Bath built? This is a great tour of an exclusive city with a professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
The Assembly Rooms,
Bath Abbey (exterior),
The Roman Baths (exterior)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.