The best of Belgrade walking tour
Belgrade is the capital of the southeast European country. Do you know that Serbian capital is one of the oldest cities on the continent? Between the Danube and Sava rivers, the most significant landmark Beogradska Tvrđava greets you! It is reminding the strategic importance of the city to the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, Serbian and Austrian empires. Why Skadarlija is called bohemian Montmartre? Where is the largest Orthodox Church of Balkan’s? Where Belgradians does go for shopping? Have you heard about Serbian national hero Nikola Tesla? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Kalemegdan Fortress, Church of Saint Sava, Knez Mihailova, Republic Square- heard of Belgrade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
*Discover secrets of Kalemegdan Fortress
*Feel Serbian way of living in Republic Square- heard of Belgrade
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Belgrade Fortress, Belgrade, Serbia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.