The best of Birmingham city Walking tour
Birmingham is the second largest city in the United Kingdom.
The city is interesting for its history, culture, architecture, parks, canals.Did you know that Birmingham canals are longer than Venice canals? Take a stroll through Victoria Square favorite tourist spot.
What makes it so special? You will see the unique shape and architecture of Victoria Law Courts. Its foundation stone was laid by Queen Victoria. How old is this building? Did you know that Birmingham Library is the largest public library in Europe? More than two million visitors visit it every year! Walk the streets of an exclusive city with a local charismatic guide, discover many interesting facts and secrets about Birmingham.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
St Martins at the Bullring,
The Bullring Centre,
Old Square and the Law Courts,
Great Western Arcade,
St Philips Cathedral and Colmore Row,
Victoria Square including the Town Hall, the Council House and the Birmingham Art Gallery and Museum,
Centenary Square: including the Library, the Reparatory Theatre, the ICC and the Symphony Hall,
The Canals of Birmingham,
Brindley Place (National Arena, Sea Life Centre and Ikon Gallery).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Birmingham, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.