The best of Bratislava Walking tour
Bratislava Castle is one of the biggest attractions of our days. Walking through Primate´s Palace and Square, crossing the courtyard of the Old Town Hall will leave you speechless and excited. Do you know that Bratislava is a favorite Christian pilgrimage destination? What is so special about this palace? Can we travel back to Bratislava’s 15th century where its Gothic cathedral was against the city walls and even had a secondary role as a bastion? Would you like a walkover an elegant tangle of streets Michael’s Gate, which dates to the very start of the 14th century? A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Franciscans Square, Biela, Ventúrska Streets, Hviezdoslavovo Square and other incredible places of the lovely town of Bratislava.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Castle, Zamocka Ulica, Bratislava 811 06 Slovakia
Franciscans Square, Biela, Ventúrska Streets, Hviezdoslavovo Square
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bratislava Castle, 811 06 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.