The Best of Brescia Walking Tour
Discover the hidden gem of a city, tucked at the foot of the Alps in northern Italy. Brescia is in the UNESCO World Heritage. You will visit the most beautiful and important places in the city. What remains famous Forum Square and Medieval Square? What is the other name of the Old Cathedral? Together with the local professional guide, you will find out many fascinating facts and will hear stories. What is so special about the Venetian Clock Tower? What view you can see from the seat of the Town Hall?
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tempio Capitolino e Piazza del Foro, Piazza Del Foto Via Musei, 25121 Brescia Italy
Departure Point :Largo Torrelunga, Brescia BS, Italy
Return Detail :Brescia, Province of Brescia, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.