The best of Brisbane Walking Tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Did you know that Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, known as the ‘Sunshine State’? Or that The city is situated on the Brisbane River and surrounded by misty blue hills?Brisbane is known for its scenic beauty, balmy climate and friendly atmosphere. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Brisbane. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Departure Point :708 Jesmond Rd, Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069, Australia
Return Detail :Brisbane QLD, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.