The best of Brno walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. Brno is a beautiful city, tucked in the Czech Republic. It is the home of many UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and many inspiring architectures around Europe. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Is it true that the Brno’s first theater performance was in the 1600s? Who are the notable people from the city? What does the Legend of Brno Dragon mean to the locals? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Brno. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brno, Brno, South Moravian Region, Moravia
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
Departure Point :Mahen Theatre, Malinovského nám. 1, 657 70 Brno-Brno-střed, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.