The best of Budapest city Walking tour
Do you know that Budapest is called European party capital? With its street food whichever way you turn, ‘ruin bar’ Szimpla Kert, bars, coffee shops! Do you want to experience unforgettable views in a fairy-tale setting? Then go to the Fisherman’s Bastion- an impressive neo-Gothic terrace situated on the Buda bank of the Danube, on Castle Hill. Spa Baths by night? Never heard of it? The Szechenyi Baths are an oasis with luxury spa treatments, saunas, and massages, which turns to the Sparty nighttime. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Sniper positions around The Hungarian Parliament building, Buda Castle, Matthias Church, The Chain Bridge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Corvin Hall of Buda Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corvin Hall of Buda Castle, Szentharomsag ter 6 Buda Castle, Budapest Hungary
Fisherman’s Bastion- an impressive neo-Gothic terrace situated on the Buda bank of the Danube, on Castle Hill
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.