The Best of Cannes Walking Tour
Let us take you around the city of Cinema and tell about its beginnings as a fishermen's village and transformation to the cosmopolitan modern times. Feel its glamour learning about the stories and the artists who made Cannes famous, catch the atmosphere of its lazy southern life passing through the market, the old town and its most renewed cafes. Experience the most significant architectural landmarks of la Croisette and be prepared to climb the steps of the Festival (no black tie needed, applause included).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Croisette, Promenade de la Croisette, 06150 Cannes France
A prominent road in Cannes, France that stretches along the shore of the Mediterranean Sea.
Departure Point :Quai Laubeuf, 06400 Cannes, France
Return Detail :Cannes, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.