The best of Canterbury walking tour
Take a stroll through one of the most visited cities in England. Canterbury attracts tourists and pilgrims from all over the world. Canterbury Cathedral, St. Augustine Abbey and St. Martin's Church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has preserved very valuable historical sites. Did you know that the city has the oldest continuously operating school in the world? When was Canterbury City Wall Built? What's special about Christ Church Gateway? Why did Canterbury Cathedral become the capital of the Anglican Church? A local charismatic guide will introduce you to interesting historical facts. Visit one of England's oldest and most magnificent cathedrals. Take a stroll through the exclusive downtown Canterbury Cory. Admire the unique architecture of the city. You will feel the coziness and charm of this exclusive city. This is a great walking tour with a qualified guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury, Canterbury, Kent, England
Canterbury Cory centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Whitefriars, 14 Gravel Walk, Canterbury CT1 2TF, UK
Return Detail :Canterbury, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.